Skip to content
1. Rocinha in Rio De Janeiro. It’s currently Brazil’s largest favela.
2. Liberty City, Miami.
3. Tepito, a barrio in Mexico City. This area is famous for its high crime rate.
4. Skid Row, Los Angeles. This area has the largest population of homeless people in the United States.
5. Not all parts of Chicago are nice places.
6. The Aylesbury housing project in Walworth, London. It’s notorious for poverty and drug crimes.
7. The means streets of Klongtoey in Bangkok, Thailand.
8. Bogota, Colombia. This South American city is one of the most dangerous places in the world.
9. This area of Bucharest, Romania, is well known for its high crime rate, drug dealers, and mob bosses.
10. Józsefváros, Budapest, Hungary.
11. The Jane and Finch district of Toronto, Canada, is better off avoided.
12. The Golyanovo District in Moscow, Russia, is not where you want to stop and ask for directions.
13. Welcome to Houston’s Fifth Ward.