1. When one of your friends says they have N64 and you ask to play Mario Kart.
And you’re all "HELL YES THAT GAME IS MY SHIT!"
3. The feeling of anticipation you get when the race is about to start.
IT’S ON, BITCHES.
4. When you are just on a roll and NO ONE is going to be getting in your way today.
5. Your hatred for bananas is way too real and you need to take it out on the controller.
HATE HATE HATE.
6. When you were in first but then fell into the water…and everything in life basically sucks.
7. But then you get a red shell, it hits the player in front of you, and ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN.
8. You know all the cheats and go for them every time.
But it’s never NOT stressful.
11. When this cheat is coming up and you have the mushroom power boost and all you can think is what did I do in my life to deserve this beautiful gift?
PRAISE THE GODS ABOVE.
12. Or those times you get lightning and you're in 2nd place and about to screw so many people over with this bridge coming up.
YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON AND YOU EMBRACE IT.