Genius clothing ideas to save your day
In this video, I teach you some amazing ways to upcycle and repurpose your old clothes. There is no need to go out of your way and buy new clothes to match the current fashion trends when you recycle your old ones.
– You can use a scarf and turn it into a cute crop top shirt that you can attach to your necklace.
– If you are at the airport and you are looking to make your own pillow to sleep, you can use your hoodie.
– I show you how to decorate your boring shirts using bleach.
– You can repurpose an old shirt into a fashionable headband simply by sewing it at the front.
– You can repair lightly iron-burned clothes using peroxide. You just pour some on your shirt, add a cloth on top of it and iron right away.
– If your sweater is too harsh and it’s making you itchy soak it in a bucket with conditioner.
– I show you how to use embroidery to fix your old clothes. For example, you can make a star on top of a bleach stain on your shirt.
0:07 – Alternative ways to wear your clothes
1:40 – How to repurpose tights
3:02 – How to turn a shirt into a headband
4:19 – How to fix your wide jeans
6:04 – How to bring your shirt color back to life
8:14 – How to fix a tear in your sweater
9:50 – How to fix worn-out cuffs
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/