You can now support this channel via Patreon, by accessing the link bellow. Thank you!
Learn, Share, Subscribe
The African series:
The Oceanian series:
The American Series:
The Asian series:
The European Series:
Tweets by Sebastian2Go
In this brief video you can find seven little known facts about Tanzania.
More information about the video content bellow:
1. The highest point in Africa, the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, is in Tanzania.
2. Almost 38 per cent of the land area of Tanzania consists of National Park or Conservation Areas, with 16 parks, 13 nature reserves, and 38 protected areas.
3. The earliest human skull in the world was discovered in Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania.
4. With more than 4 million wild animals in its periphery, Tanzania has the largest concentration of animals per square kilometer, in the world. Lake Manyara National Park in Tanzania is home to the world’s only tree climbing lions.
5. In the Zanzibar archipelago of Tanzania, one can find the largest crab in the world; the coconut crab.
6. The lead vocalist of the English band ‘Queen’ is a Tanzanian by birth and was born in the archipelago of Zanzibar, in Stone Town. And, by the way, his real name is Farrokh Bulsara!
7. Tanzania has two capital cities, Dar es Salaam (the administrative capital) and Dodoma city (the legislative capital) where its parliament sits.
• Aurora B.Polaris
Tweets by abofficialmusic