3% hydrogen peroxide is great disinfectant for cut and scrapes but it also has several unexpected uses around the house, from the kitchen to the garden and even in the bathroom! H202 can save you some serious cash! More Howdini Hacks videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1odk1SmQBA&list=PLA8z-oagowOQbB9XeOigx6_ewRba9BxeH&index=5
Subscribe to Howdini’s YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=howdiniguru
Hydrogen Peroxide can be used:
– as a plant seed jump start – 00:24
– as a fruit and veggie cleaner – 00:41
– to fight odors in a compost bin – 00:50
– as a bubble bath boost – 00:59
– to clean kitchen rags and sponges – 01:11
– as a dishwasher detergent booster – 01:25
– and as a general purpose cleaner – 01:34
Seriously, who knew an extra oxygen atom could make that much of a difference!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HowdiniGuru
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/howdini
Pin with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/howdini
This Howdini hacks video is about 7 different unexpected uses for Hydrogen Peroxide or H202.