1. Your fridge is actually full of food and most of it being the things you need on a daily basis.
Basically, you have more fruit and vegetables than beer. Because, adulthood.
2. You do your absolute best to actually follow and keep up with the news.
As you get older, it becomes a little less socially acceptable to be totally unaware of what is going on around you.
3. You really really want a cute, little puppy that you can put in your purse…but you know you are still not settled enough to take on all the responsibilities that come with owning a dog.
Maybe in a couple years…
4. You have actually mastered the art of keep plants alive for longer than a few days.
You have even found a new love for plants and design. Go figure.
5. You've become more health-conscious. Gone are the days of eating whatever you wanted and not gaining any weight.
Basically, the good old days are over.
6. College parties seem so out of your league right now
If you feel too old to be there, chances are you are too old. GTFO.
7. You actually have reusable grocery bags and you are completely obsessed with them.
Going to Trader Joe’s is also fun.
8. Sometimes you wonder if you're too old to be shopping at certain stores…like Forever 21