Wouldn’t it be nice, if there were a way to make wishes come true? Well, we can’t guarantee it, but this pot of fairy dust may just do the trick.
If you know someone who’s a little down on their luck and you’re looking to give them a sweet and thoughtful gift, why not create this adorable jar of magic to take their mind off things.
Sometimes, the best gifts are those that are low in cost (pretty much all you need is a mason jar, some glitter and a stick) and high in thoughtfulness.
With this much glitter-fairy-dust, we’re sure you can squeeze out more than 3 wishes!
- Mason jar
- Micro glitter
- Skinny twig (your wand)
- Cloth tag
- Spray glue
- Copper Strip
- 2 brass fasteners
- Hot glue gun
1. Fill the jar with micro glitter.
2. Screw on the lid and spray it with glue, sprinkle some glitter onto the lid and let it dry.
3. Spray glue onto one tip of the “wand” and dip it in glitter. Then let it dry.
4. Cut a 1″ wide piece of copper, spray glue on the other, non-glittered end of the wand and wrap the copper around it. Let it dry.
5. Fold the clips of the brass fasteners inward to create a “U” shape, and glue them onto opposing sides of the lid. This creates a holder for the wand.
6. Write a message on the cloth tag and attach it with a ribbon to the mouth of the jar.
- A Valentine Mason Jar Sealed with a Kiss
- Mason Jar Valentine for a Broken Heart
- Hot Lips Mason Jar for This Valentine?s Day