Do you remember those Valentine’s you made when you were a kid? Lots of paper, stickers, glue sticks and the random cotton ball here and there, not to mention the simple, child-like sentiment, misspelled in scrawl on the front.
There was something really wonderful about those school cards. They are what Valentine’s Day is all about – simply saying “I love you,” without all the fuss, gift-giving and money-spending.
Well, we’d like to take you back. Only this time, we’ll inject a little punny humor into the mix! So, get out your classroom supplies (or office supplies) and a few cotton balls and be prepared to get a little silly.
- Pink card stock
- Grey card stock
- White card stock
- Sticker letters
- Cotton balls
- Small round silver sticker
- Glue stick
1. Cut one large square of pink card stock and one slightly smaller square of grey card stock.
2. Glue the smaller square on top of the larger one.
3. Draw, with pencil, and then cut out the head, legs, ears and the eye of your “ewe.”
4. Glue the head onto the card stock card.
5. Draw headphones and place sticker in center of headphones.
6. Glue cotton balls onto the card to create the body.
7.Glue ears, legs, and an eye onto the head and body.
8. Stick on stickers to spell “Ewe Rock,” and draw musical notes with a Sharpie.
- Sweet and Easy Punny Valentine
- Mason Jar Valentine for a Broken Heart
- The Easiest Way to Create a Love Poem