We all need a little creative inspiration for our every day lives now and again. From what to serve for dinner, to how to switch up home decor, sometimes it’s hard to get out of the same old routine. A perfect example of this is flower arranging.
When you pick up a bouquet of flowers at the supermarket, it’s tempting to simply place them in a vase and call it a day. But if you’re looking to switch it up, without too much effort, how about splitting up your bunch into several tiny bud vases and creating a more impressive centerpiece. You can shape it into a heart, a circle…anything you like. Remember, although Valentine’s Day has passed, showing your love is always in season.
Our vases were $1 each at the Dollar Store, so using more doesn’t necessarily have to cost you much more. Music to our ears.
- Bud vases, approximately 15 or 16
- Red food coloring
- Assorted Flowers
- Scissors / Garden clippers
1. Fill your vases with water and add 1-2 drops of red food coloring to each.
2. Arrange the vases in a heart formation.
3. Cut down your flowers to fit the vases and place one in each.