You don’t have to get super sentimental when it comes to Valentine’s Day, in fact, you can get downright silly!
What happens when Valentine’s Day rolls around and you’re seeing someone, but you’re not quite ready for “I love you”? It can be a tricky situation, unless you navigate it with humor. Instead of telling the person you’ve only been dating for a short while, that they’re the love of your life (awkward, unless you really feel they are), give a not to the fact that it’s V-Day, but keep it light.
A sense of humor goes a long way, when the pressure of the most romantic holiday on the Hallmark calendar rolls around.
- Dark brown foam paper
- Light brown card stock
- Red card stock
- Googlie eyes
- Sticker letters
- Glue stick
1. Cur the body of your owl out of light brown card stock.
2. Cut two wings and two feet out of dark brown foam paper.
3. Cut a large circle out of the red card stock and a smaller circle out of the brown foam paper.
4. Glue the smaller circle onto the bigger circle to create the head, and then glue on the googlie eyes and a small red triangle to create the beak.
5. Glue the wings to either side of the body and the head to the top. Don’t forget two little feet at the bottom.
6. Stick on your letters to spell out “Hoo’s Your Daddy??”