Chocolates and flowers often go hand-in-hand when it comes to gift giving, so why not combine the two and make the ultimate all-in-one present?
Whether you like milk, dark, or white chocolate, you’re sure to love these sweet flowers. So, get out the lollipop sticks, some colorful crepe paper, and a decorative jar, and whip up a big bouquet — we’re sure they’ll be your favorite flower from now on!
- White chocolate truffles, such as Lindt’s Lindor truffles
- Lollipop sticks
- Crepe paper streamer, pink
- Masking or washi tape, green
- Cupcake liners, gold
- Glass jar
- Floral oasis
- Wooden skewer
1. Unwrap a truffle and, using the tip of the wooden skewer, poke a hole in it.
2. Remove the skewer and insert a lollipop stick into the hole.
3. Accordion-fold the crepe streamer at a 3-inch lengths until you have about seven layers, then cut the stack from the roll.
4. Cut the stack of crepe layers into the shape of a long petal — you will be left with seven petals.
5. Fan the petals out and wrap them around the truffle, pinching the ends of the petals around the stick, just below the base of the truffle.
6. Wrap the pinched petals with green tape to secure.
7. Invert a gold cupcake liner, pierce its center with a skewer, and gently shape it to resemble a flower.
8. Thread it onto another, truffle-topped lollipop stick, and secure it with green tape.
9. Place the floral oasis into the glass jar and add in your “truffle flowers.’’