Rumor has it that diamonds are facing some major challenges to their status as a girl’s best friend these days, but whoever thought diamonds were going out of style definitely didn’t know about chocolate ring pop diamonds! With Valentine’s Day, and the now-popular Galentine’s Day, right around the corner, you might need a quick DIY to let your gal pals know that you’re ready to bring on the bling. Not only are we showing you how to make some edible bling, but we’ve also got some fun phrases as inspiration for what to attach to your ring pops. Now all you need are some fun party games and DIY Valentine’s Day decorations, and you’re covered for the best Valentine’s Day party around!
– candy melts in various colors
– ring pop rings
– edible glitter
– gemstone silicone mold
1. Melt the candy melts in the microwave per the instructions on the package. Set aside.
2. Dump a small amount of edible glitter into your gemstone mold and move it around to coat all sides of the mold.
3. Pour the chocolate into the mold until the mold is filled to the top and tap the mold on the table to remove any bubbles.
4. Put the ring pop ring into the mold and place in freezer to harden.
5. Once hardened, remove the rings from the mold and attach a fun tag to give to your BFF!
Make sure to dump out any excess glitter after you’ve coated the mold so there’s an equal amount of glitter on all sides.
Don’t worry if you can’t get all of the bubbles out! You can use a toothpick in the chocolate to pop any hard-to-get bubbles.
When you’re removing the rings from the mold, don’t pull by the ring pop ring. If you pull too hard on the ring, it might break out of the chocolate and crack.
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it, right?! (wink)
Almost too cute to eat (almost)!