SJP’s eyes had it. (Photo: Getty Images.)
If there’s one feature that Sarah Jessica Parker likes to play up when attending any sort of celebrity event, it’s her eyes. And, true to form, SJP kept the focus on her peepers for the Met Gala, according to makeup artist Leslie Lopez. See below for Lopez’s step-by-step guide to creating her sultry look
- With her fingers, Lopez applied in ($48) to achieve an all-natural glow. “I only applied the foundation where it was needed to even the skin’s texture,” she explains.
- She then layered on in($44)mixed with in ($44) to the apples of her cheeks, temples and décolletage.
- Next, Lopez moved on to creating a smoky eye by first applying in ($29) and mixing it with in($29)on the eyelids to make it a bit lighter.
- Then she used her fingers to blend in in ($29) under Parker’s eyebrow bone.
- She completed the eye look by curling the star’s lashes with ($20) and topping them off with a few coats of ($4).
- As her final step, Lopez created a natural lip by layering($28) and in ($25).
Photo: Taylor Hill/Getty Images