If your head is in the clouds and you feel like you?re walking on air this Valentine’s Day, why not say exactly that?
Hershey’s Kisses are the ultimate V-Day sweet – how can you possibly go wrong with a chocolate called a “kiss” – so, we here at Yahoo Makers intend to put them to good use.
In this crafty card, we?ve tied these cacao classics to a bunch of balloons that will surely life the spirits of whoever you decide to give them to.
- Large sheet of patterned card stock
- Blue card stock
- Several sheets of different patterned card stock
- Hershey?s Kisses
- Sticker letters
- Hot glue gun
1. Cut a ?cloud shape? out of the blue card stock.
2. Glue it to the large sheet of patterned card stock.
3. Cut several small balloon shapes out of the patterned card stock sheets.
4. Glue the balloons to the cloud.
5. Glue a piece of string to the bottom of each balloon and connect the other end to the top of a Hershey?s kiss.