These adorable little critters are not only tasty but also a lot of fun to make.
They require very few ingredients and little time, and we’re sure your kids will love them as much as we do.
- Donuts, plain and unglazed
- Buttercream frosting, vanilla
- Coconut, flaked
- Candy melts, white
- Starburst candies, pink
- Candy eyes
1. Spread a layer of frosting on one side of your plain donut.
2. Pour some flaked coconut onto a plate, and dip the frosted side of the donut in it, coating it completely.
3. Place a marshmallow in the hole of the donut, and press down gently to secure it.
4. Make two little slits where you’d like your bear’s ears to be, and insert white candy melts until they are submerged half way.
5. Unwrap a Starburst candy and, using your fingers, flatten it out.
6. Cut a tongue, nose, and two small half-circles for the ears.
7. Using a little frosting, attach the tongue just below the marshmallow, the nose on top of the marshmallow (in line with the nose), and one half-circle on each ear.
8. Finish by attaching two eyes just above the marshmallow.