If there’s one time of year when it is totally, 100% acceptable to be shamelessly corny, it’s Valentine’s day. In fact, the cornier the better, as far as we’re concerned. So, on the other 364 days of the year, when your puns get shot down and eyes start rolling, remember them for February 14th! How about creating a running list, tucked away in a drawer, and ready to strike inspiration, when the pharmacy card aisle just isn’t hitting a home run?
Don’t worry, there’s no need to go crazy with your card crafting! You may be the type who likes to sit and cut up paper for hours (we applaud and admire you!), but chances are, you want a quick fix that won’t cost you more than a card would.
Well, dive into that kitchen drawer of yours and pull out the old oven mitt! With a few iron on letters and less than 5 minutes of your time, you’re sure to heat things up in the card department.
- Iron-on letters
- Oven mitt
1. Gather your letters to spell out “You’re so hot!”
2. Iron them onto the oven mitt! That’s all folks – couldn’t be simpler!
- Sew Risque: The Woman Who Made Subversive Cross-Stitch A Hit
- Quick Gift for Home Cooks
- A Quick Tip For Decorating Cookies