View in 2 is intended to help you get smarter about YouTube in just 2 minutes. Each video will highlight a current trend or format on our platform, broken down with insights and ideas on how brands can take advantage.
The early days of YouTube were filled with amusing videos of everyday life, from a typical day at the zoo to a little boy whose brother Charlie bit his finger. And we connected to these simple videos because they were so personal. In this episode, we’ll dig into how the popularity of ordinary moments has become central to YouTube’s unique environment and transformed entertainment and self-expression.creative can still lean into the basic things that made web video exciting since those early years.
Resources and Links:
– David After Dentist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&t=1s
– Improv Everywhere Frozen Grand Central: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo&t=1s
– Nike Football Ronaldinho Crossbar Remastered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JdxaDDzb8&t=1s
– Kurt Hugo Schneider “CANDYMAN” played w/ 50,000 M&M’S! – Zedd & Aloe Blacc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPtE3ZQFn5s
– Devinsupertramp Wing Walker Jumps from Airplane – Wing Walking Stunts in 4K!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi4kiQlaHWU&t=1s
– Sorted Food 1000 pieces of Indian Burfi – For a wedding!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbC7IQASM_Y&t=240s
Created by: Jessica Hurley
Written by: Kevin Allocca and Matt Anderson
Subscribe to YouTube Advertisers → https://www.youtube.com/user/advertise
Follow YouTube Advertisers on LinkedIn → https://www.linkedin.com/company/youtube-advertisers
Follow YouTube Advertisers on Twitter → https://twitter.com/YTAdvertisers
Stay connected with YouTube Re:View → http://bit.ly/1hAoWuz
Subscribe to the official YouTube Advertisers channel, your go-to destination for industry trends, YouTube advertising launches, creative inspiration and best practices to build your online video strategy.