‘Pin the Tail on the Donkey’ is a classic, and for good reason – it’s a lot of fun! Whether you’re a child at a birthday party, or a full grown adult after a couple of drinks, blindly searching the room for the right place to pin pretty much anything, is a good time indeed!
If you’re throwing a Super Bowl Party, and want to add a little competition to the mix, how about a game of ‘Pin the Football in Goal Post.’ With the rules of the game being exactly the same as those of the original, it’s an easy way to amp things up.
We happen to have some copper piping lying around the workshop, but you could easily substitute plastic piping which is readily available at hardware stores. And don’t worry about having to cut it – you can buy pre-cut pieces, which means you can put this game together without ever breaking a sweat. Game on!
- Artificial turf
- Poster board
- Copper or plastic pipes, (can be bought pre-cut)
- 1 T joint, 2 Elbows in copper or plastic
- Football shaped stickers
- White tape
- Hot glue gun
- Hack saw (if necessary)
1. Glue the turf onto the poster board.
2. Fit the pipes together to make a goal post (T in the center, add bottom and sides, add elbows, add upper arms.)
3. Hot glue the goal post to the turf, making sure the bottom of goal post is at the bottom of the board.